Some future possibilities – wait and see, not too long ? Also note Daniel 12.4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro,(millions travel daily as never before, at home and abroad) and knowledge shall be increased. (Do you use an encyclopedia or run to the net ?)
If you do actually bother to read all of this, you may see the logic of the elite rulers to bring on Agenda 21 (reduce the world population to half a billion via vaccines ? and force people (via ever increasing rates and taxes) into the cities – currently being done mostly through Local Councils, pretending to be Government – see link at the end.
|A baby of today will only see personal cars in museums.
1. The FUTURE is approaching faster than one can handle!
In 1998, Kodak had 170,000 employees and sold 85% of all photo paper worldwide. Within just a few years, their business model disappeared and they went bankrupt.What happened to Kodak will happen in a lot of industries in the next 5-10 years and, most people won’t see it coming. Did you think in 1998 that 3 years later you would never take pictures on film again
Yet digital cameras were invented in 1975. The first ones only had 10,000 pixels, but followed Moore ‘s law. So as with all exponential technologies, it was a disappointment for a time, before it became way superior and became mainstream in only a few short years. It will now happen again (but much faster) with Artificial Intelligence, health, autonomous and electric cars, education, 3D printing, agriculture and jobs.
Welcome to the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Welcome to the Exponential Age!
3. Uber is just a software tool, they don’t own any cars, and are now the biggest taxi company in the world.
4. Airbnb is now the biggest hotel company in the world, although they don’t own any properties.
5. Artificial Intelligence: Computers become exponentially better in understanding the world. This year, a computer beat the best Go-player in the world, 10 years earlier than expected.
6. Watson already helps nurses diagnosing cancer, its 4 times more accurate than human nurses. In the U.S., young lawyers already don’t get jobs. Because of IBM’s Watson, you can get legal advice (so far for more or less basic stuff) within seconds, with 90% accuracy compared with 70% accuracy when done by humans.
So if you study law, stop immediately. There will be 90% fewer lawyers in the future, only omniscient specialists will remain.
7. Facebook now has a pattern recognition software that can recognize faces better than humans.
In 2030, computers will become more intelligent than humans.
8. Autonomous cars: The first self driving cars are already appearing for the public. Around 2020, the complete industry will start to be disrupted. You don’t want to own a car anymore. You will call a car with your phone, it will show up at your location and drive you to your destination. You will not need to park it you only pay for the driven distance and can be productive while driving.
The very young children of today will never get a driver’s license because they will never own a car.
8A. It will change the cities, because we will need 90-95% less cars for that. We can transform former parking spaces into parks.
1.2 million people die each year in car accidents worldwide. We now have one accident every 60,000 miles (100,000 km), with autonomous driving that will drop to 1 accident in 6 million miles (10 million km). That will save a million lives worldwide each year.
8B. Most car companies will doubtlessly become bankrupt.
Traditional car companies try the evolutionary approach and just build a better car, while tech companies (Tesla, Apple, Google) will do the revolutionary approach and build a computer on wheels.
8C. Many engineers from Volkswagen and Audi; are completely terrified of Tesla.
9 Insurance companies will have massive trouble because, without accidents, the insurance should become 100x cheaper. Their car insurance business model will disappear.
10. Electric cars will become mainstream about 2020.
11. Electricity will become incredibly cheap and clean:
12. Last year, more solar energy was installed worldwide than fossil. Energy companies are desperately trying to limit access to the grid to prevent competition from home solar installations, but that simply cannot continue – technology will take care of that strategy.
13. With cheap electricity comes cheap and abundant water. Desalination of salt water now only needs 2kWh per cubic meter (@ 0.25 cents). We don’t have scarce water in most places, we only have scarce drinking water.
The Tricorder X price will be announced this year.
15. It then analyses 54 bio-markers that will identify nearly any disease. It will be cheap, so in a few years everyone on this planet will have access to world class medical analysis, nearly for free.
16. 3D printing: The price of the cheapest 3D printer came down from $18,000 to $400 within 10 years.
17. Some spare airplane parts are already 3D printed in remote airports.
The space station now has a printer that eliminates the need for the large amount of spare parts they used to have in the past.
18. At the end of this year, new smart phones will have 3D scanning possibilities. You can then 3D scan your feet and print your perfect shoe at home.
19. In China, they already 3D printed and built a complete 6-story office building. By 2027, 10% of everything that’s being produced will be 3D printed.
20. Business opportunities:
20A. If it doesn’t work with your phone, forget the idea.
20B. Work: 70-80% of jobs will disappear in the next 20 years. There will be a lot of new jobs, but it is not clear if there will be enough new jobs in such a short time.
21. Agriculture : There will be a $100 agricultural robot in the future. Farmers in 3rd world countries can then become managers of their field instead of working all day on their fields.
22. Aeroponics will need much less water. The first Petri dish produced veal is now available and will be cheaper than cow produced veal in 2018. Right now, 30% of all agricultural surfaces is used for cows. Imagine if we don’t need that space anymore.
23. There are several startups who will bring insect protein to the market shortly. It contains more protein than meat. It will be labeled as “alternative protein source” (because most people still reject the idea of eating insects).
24. There is an app called “moodies” which can already tell in which mood [UTF-8?] you âre in. By 2020 there will be apps that can tell by your facial expressions, if you are lying. Imagine a political debate where it’s being displayed when [UTF-8?] they are telling the truth and when they are not – it will ultimately compel all politicians to be truthful (a truly unique & novel occurrence).
25. BY 2020 (or sooner – some might suggest this is happening now)
WHAT A UNIVERSITY STUDENT LEARNS IN THE FIRST YEAR OF A THREE YEAR DEGREE WILL BE IRRELEVANT AND REDUNDANT BY THE TIME THE THIRD YEAR IS COMPLETED!